Following Projects are proposed to be pursued:
1) Building a suitable memorial in the memory of 1947 Indian partition Victims.
2) HELP LINE – For Women, Senior Citizens, Abandoned Destitute and Needy persons to help the people in:
- Legal matters
- Health Matters
- Social and family disputes
- Act as Counselors
3) Medial Assistance:
- Movable Dispensaries
- Ambulance Service for Patient Transport
- Medicine assistance to BPL families and other poor families.
4) Awareness Program about rights and facilities available to targeted section of Society through Government sponsored programs and Policies.
5) Developing Education Institution including Technology, Medial, Paramedical, Management etc.
6) Distribution of free rations in various areas of state.
7) Seniors citizen homes for homeless senior citizens.
8) Creating awareness about environment protection.
9) Providing assistance for marriage of girls from poor families.
10) To work for eradication of Social evils.