A. AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1) Work for preservation of Punjabi Culture and values
2) Create awareness about achievements and sacrifices by Punjabi people for Country, Culture and religion.
3) Create a suitable MEMORIAL in remembrance of millions of Punjabi persons who sacrificed their life, family, worldly possessions in 1947 for the sake of Country, Religion and Society at large.
4) Promote National Integration feeling in the people.
5) Work for general health program through help line, Hospitals and providing medicines to needy persons/BPL families./ other poor people.
6) Work for empowerment of women.
7) Assist in betterment of girl child, their education, empowerment and marriage of Girls from BPL families and other poor families.
8) Assist Govt in eradication of illiteracy through Educational Institutions and vocational study Center.
9) Promote environment awareness program.
10) Help and uplift weaker section of society.
11) Create awareness about Govt schemes and policies.
12) Honor and facilitate achievers who have excelled in the field of Education, Art, Culture, Business, Technology and other Social Issues in India and abroad.
13) Work for betterment of society at large through creating a HELP LINE to reach out to general people and assist them.
14) Create and operate senior citizen homes.
15) Distribution of free rations to needy people.
16) Promote communal harmony.
17) Work towards eradication of social evils like dowry, female feticide, child / bonded labor.
B. ACTION PLAN OF THE SOCIETY :
1) Establish a HELPLINE to reach general public and assist/advice them in their rights and duties, legal issues.
2) Create facilities in health care in form of dispensaries and hospitals, Medial and Para medical education centers.
3) Create Development Centers for students to enhance their employability.
4) To provide insurance of all types for members.
5) Arrange Exhibitions for promoting Punjabi Art and craft.
6) Work for establishing a Memorial in the memory of victims of partition of India in 1947.
7) To establish Seniors Citizen Homes for homeless and needy persons.
8) Distributing free rations to needy families.
9) Assistance in employment opportunities.